Toasts of Duck Foie Gras Semi-Cooked with Mustard
Summer is coming, so are the warm & lazy afternoons spent tasting awesome products & wines ! To help you in these afternoons’s organization, we’re proposing you a simple recipe : Toasts of Duck Foie Gras Semi-Cooked with Mustard.
For this recipe, you will need :
– 250g of Duck Foie Gras Semi-Cooked
– 5 slices of Brioche Bread or Baguette
– 75g of Violet Mustard
– 1 small Boot of Chervil
To prepare your toasts, you will have to :
1. Grill both sides of Brioche Bread or Baguette slices
2. Spread a thin layer of Violet Mustard on your slices and cut them in 4 parts
3. Spread a thin layer of your Duck Foie Gras on your slices
4. Add a Chervil Fane on top of your toast
Château Saint Ahon 2011 would be a perfect choice alongside your toasts, with its beautiful purple color with bright tints, nice and complex nose with typical Cabernet notes: spices and fruit brandy, fresh attack on woody aromas & soft palate with an aromatic finish with tannins still young. You’re now ready to savor your toasts and spend a warm & lazy afternoon with your loved ones !